Filtering with Elementor Pro

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Filtering with Elementor Pro

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    neovision37
    neovision37
    Participant

Hey there!
    We love your plugin and want to use it as filter for a grid of a custom post type.
    Unfortunately the filter does not work properly.

Our setup is like this:
    1) On our page we use elementor pro to display a grid of custom post type content. In the query-section we already filter by term.
    2) We use a searchbar with filters in the left sidebar to filter the content of the grid.
    3) The connection bewteen the two elements works

However when starting to filter, the content does not change anymore at some point though all products have been categorized correctly.
    Plus: I don’t want the search form to “kill” the filter i already use in the query of the elementor pro. Is there a way to just search within a specific category of the custom post type contents?

Greetings,
    David

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi David,

May I take a look at this somewhere directly? Can you please also add temporary back-end and FTP access? Thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

neovision37
    neovision37
    Participant

Yes, of course:

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by neovision37 neovision37.
    neovision37
    neovision37
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi David,

It was only a small configuration issue. This option was disabled: https://i.imgur.com/6xvFXla.png
    It is a legacy feature, which we didn’t remove yet, but it is not working as it should anymore. It should be okay now.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.