First Result Duplicated on Filtered Queries

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support First Result Duplicated on Filtered Queries

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tylerbartlett
    tylerbartlett
    Participant

When selecting an ingredient, the first result is a duplicate. This doesn’t happen on other search bars on the site and it doesn’t happen with every result – just the first one. I appreciate your insight.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is a known issue with a very specific setup, where Elementor shows double results from the override. They are aware of the problem, but they have not addressed it.

I made a possible solution, which is going to be available in the upcoming release. If you want to, you can add temporary FTP and back-end access, and I will integrate this change, it only affects 3 lines of code in a single file.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

tylerbartlett
    tylerbartlett
    Participant

I’m afraid I don’t really know how to provide FTP access. Am I able to use your solution as a PHP snippet? I am using Code Snippets on this site but I do not know much about PHP.

This also isn’t a live site yet. I could wait for the upcoming release that may fix the issue. Do you know when this is planned to release?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I’m afraid a PHP sinppet will not help in this case, this requires a core file change.

Well I don’t have a timeframe, the next update is a major rework on the inner file structure, and it takes a huge amount of time unfortunately.

I might be able to do this via back-end access as well, but in that case please make sure to have a full site back-up that you can revert back, as changing a file via the wp plugin editor could lead to an unusable back-end (if the file change is not successful).

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.