Fixed search bar is only showing on some pages

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Fixed search bar is only showing on some pages

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    windyskies
    windyskies
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve noticed that the search bar (which is meant to be fixed to the side on all pages) is only showing on a few pages of my website. For example, it shows on the Blog page but not the Home page.

I’ve tried deactivating all other plugins, and tried using code to manually add the search bar to the pages, and nothing has worked. I’m using X Theme (child theme).

How do I get the search bar to be on all pages of my website?

Thanks

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you very much for the proper details, it helps me a lot!

The issue was, that the default theme search bar was not visible on those pages (home page), so even as the search override was activated, it had nothing to replace there.
    Instead of that, I have disabled the override feature (here), and simply placed the ajax search pro search widget to the footer area – which is visible on all pages on your website: https://i.imgur.com/z7PLu2A.png
    Now, it should be visible on all pages.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

windyskies
    windyskies
    Participant

That’s perfect, thanks so much! 🙂

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Fixed search bar is only showing on some pages’ is closed to new replies.