Fixing not appearing images in results

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Fixing not appearing images in results

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by gintautas gintautas 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gintautas
    gintautas
    Participant

Hello, i wrote about not appearing image problem in last topic. Could you please login to my website and try to solve mentioned problem? Thank you.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Can you also provide temporary ftp access? I’m working on this for like 3 hours, but it’s very slow through the plugin editor, and also I made a syntax error in the plugin file, now it doesn’t allow me to fix it, so I deactivated the search.

The problem is, that somehow the image files are getting corrupted until the search recieves them. The files are there, but the search is unable to create a thumbnail. This can be a server issue, plugin compatibility issue, php issue, so I’m still not sure. This is a very uncommon issue, I’m not sure there is a solution, but I will try my best.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

gintautas
    gintautas
    Participant

I created ftp user with the same credentials. Username is demo@mydomain… with the same password. Ftp address is just my domain.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Oh, mystery solved. There was nothing wrong after all. The reason why the images are not showing, it’s because the site is protected with htaccess username/password and the search script and all the other php scripts are no authorized to access the files. The search tried to create a thumbnail image, but instead of the source image he recieved an error message. Once you remove the htaccess protection, it will work 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

gintautas
    gintautas
    Participant

That’s great! Now you should update your FAQ 🙂 Thank You!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.