Footer bug display products images.

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Footer bug display products images.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by jordi82 jordi82 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jordi82
    jordi82
    Participant

Hi!

I use your plugin to display and filter my products. So far it has been working perfectly but for some reason, now when I go to any subcategory to show the products, the footer breaks, showing photos of the product, it’s a bit strange. I am attaching an image so that you can see better what I mean.

You can see this hovering on “PRODUCTOS” item menu, and clicking on any subcategory. f.e “Aceites, especias y salsas”.

When I deactivate your plugin this does not happen, so I understand that it is some bug caused by your plugin …

I hope you can help me 🙂

Regards!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like it is related to the overriding of the elementor posts widget. Can you please add temporary FTP access? I would like to debug this issue directly via the files.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jordi82
    jordi82
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thank you!

It was actually a known issue with a multisite image parser. This is going to be fixed in the upcoming release very soon. I implemented the fix for you nevertheless, it should be fine now.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jordi82
    jordi82
    Participant

Oh I see, many thanks Ernest, it’s fixed!

Regards!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.