Frontend Search Categories & Taxonomy Terms Do Not Appear in Mobile

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Frontend Search Categories & Taxonomy Terms Do Not Appear in Mobile

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    arrivalsdepartures
    arrivalsdepartures
    Participant

On the page https://www.stewartmckelvey.com/our-team/ there is a search with some categories & taxonomy terms as filters.

The filters appear correctly on Desktop, but on mobile browsers it only shows “Name” and not the filters or the Search button. This has been tested on iOS in Safari and Chrome.

The website uses Beaver Builder but I have tested on a page with the short code in the regular Word Press editor and the issue still persists, the filters and search button do not appear on mobile.

I attached a screenshot of iOS Safari where the issue is, and a screenshot of the Desktop where it shows the filters and search button properly.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you for the details! I quickly logged in to check and the settings state for mobile devices was set to “hidden”, I changed it back to the default, now it should be okay.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.