Frontend Search Settings > Taxonomy Terms > Taxonomy not listed

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Frontend Search Settings > Taxonomy Terms > Taxonomy not listed

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Freshy Sites
    FreshySites
    Participant

Hello!

I edited a custom Taxonomy (called Service) to include Projects (originally, it was just Posts).
    https://gyazo.com/1b57df6c2643309da735e10975c25c6e

When I went to add the Project > Services taxonomy as a filter:
    https://documentation.ajaxsearchpro.com/frontend-search-settings/category-and-taxponomy-term-filters

It wasn’t available as an option under “Select the taxonomy” dropdown, only the Posts > Services was available.

Is there another setting I need to go to in order to enable that taxonomy?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

No, you don’t need to do anything, it should be listed there if it’s correctly registered. It might be bound to a different post type as well, check the list if it’s there by a different post type, like: post – services (Services) or similar. If so, then it is exactly the same taxonomy.

I tried to log-in with the details to check, but the password seems to be incorrect.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Freshy Sites
    FreshySites
    Participant

Thank you Ernest!

You’re right it was bound to post – services. So I made a separate one for just project – services and that worked great.

Thanks again!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.