functions were disbaled on my 2 Ajax Search Pro

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support functions were disbaled on my 2 Ajax Search Pro

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    diepbb
    diepbb
    Participant

I have an issue with my Ajax Search Pro version 4.15.2
    the Multisite Options feature and Primary keyword logic, they were disabled.
    I have no idea about that.

Also, I set it only search on title and primary logic is AND Exact word matches, but when I search it shows all results.
    As you can I searched for ” Mazda 3 brake pads”, but it showed “Mazda 2” and that result it didn’t contain any word “3”.

Can you help me to resolve them asap.
    You can see them in attachments file

Thanks and best regards,
    DiepBB

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by diepbb diepbb.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

The multisite options are only available on multisite installations, it is disabled for convenience reasons. The primary keyword logic is visually disabled automatically, when you enable the exact matches function.

The word ‘2’ is not considired as a separate word when separate keyword matching by default, because the default option to consider a keyword is set to length of 2. You can change that here: https://i.imgur.com/SMYzXKq.png
    Lowering that to 1 or 0 will force even single character words to be considered as separate keywords.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

diepbb
    diepbb
    Participant

Thank you so much for your answer Ernest, I will change then test on my site and give you a result.
    Cause my goal is showing only each result which match the whole keyword.
    Mean I want to search “Mazda 3 brake pads”, only show results that contain that whole keyword, not “Mazda” & “3” and “brake” & “pads”
    Just one thing, when I search for “Mazda 3 brake pad” it shows “No result”, as you can see in attachment
    And, when I click on magnifier button, then go to result page, after that keep searching for the new keyword, it’s keep loading for a long time, you can see in the attachment.

Thanks and best regards,
    DiepBB

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by diepbb diepbb.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by diepbb diepbb.
    Attachments:
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you using the index table engine by any chance? If so, then make sure that the keyword length there is also adjusted accordingly: https://i.imgur.com/e8NZy4O.png
    After making the change, you will have to re-create the index table engine to register the new single worded keywords.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

diepbb
    diepbb
    Participant

Hi Ernest,
    it’s okay for now.
    Just one thing I asked you above, when I click on magnifier button, then go to result page, after that keep searching for the new keyword, it’s keep loading for a long time, you can see in the attachment.

What’s your opition
    Thanks and best regards,
    diepBB

Attachments:
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like you have the live results page loader feature enabled, but the configuration is not correct. You can either try to disable it, or try changing the selector to:
    .content
    ..like so. There is no guarantee it will work though.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.