generic filters

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jay Rogers
    Jay Rogers
    Participant

When I bring up besthomesearch.com (or my other site TheRealEstateSavingsCenter.com) on my iphone using Safari, I am seeing “generic filters” under the search bar and I cannot enter anything in the search bar on my iphone ( or my wife’s iphone also).

The generic filters text seems only to show up on Mobile as my PC search on Google Chrome do not show this.
    thank you, [email protected].

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the details!

The issue is related to an SG optimizer bug, where it picks up some CSS files, but then it does not add it back in during the combine method. We already addressed that in the next release with a hacky workaround. I hope they will fix that soon, I see a lot of bypasses in other plugin codes as well just to get around this SG optimizer issue.

Until then, you can resolve it by changing this option: https://i.imgur.com/46DQfwq.png.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Jay Rogers
    Jay Rogers
    Participant

Thank you, I changed CSS to inline.
    How long might it take to update and function properly online?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

The next update is coming later today.

You can leave the configuration as is even after the update, the “inline” method works very well if you only have a single search bar, it is likely even faster than the original “optimized” for your case.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.