Get Only Current User Posts

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Get Only Current User Posts

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by EngrMTH EngrMTH 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    EngrMTH
    EngrMTH
    Participant

Dear Ernest,

Here is my previous support ticket.
    I wonder if I can update to the current version of the plugin?
    Your plugin is the only plugin in my website that becomes outdated, can you help me please?

Warm Regards,
    Mohammed

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Mohammed,

Please do not update yet, I had to delay the upcoming update by a almost a month due to personal and family issues, I’m very sorry.
    A lot of people are waiting for this update for a long time, I can understand the frustration. I can assure you I’m working on it actively and will be released as soon as possible. It’s going to be a major update with lots of changes and improvements to the core of the engine, I have to make sure to minimize the possible problems for customers when updating.

Let me know if the changes I implemented before are not working or if you have any other issues, and I will gladly take a look. Thank you very much for your patience, and sorry for this huge delay, it was out of my control.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

EngrMTH
    EngrMTH
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

No problem at all, I understand, I’ll wait for your update on tenterhooks.

All the best,
    Mohammed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.