Getting Error 500 on NEW Indexing

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Getting Error 500 on NEW Indexing

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rahul
    Rahul
    Participant

This is a duplicate ticket as i have added credentials for staging for you to check the same.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have found, if I disable the indexing on the title field, the process runs through without errors. I believe there might be some sort of issue with one of the filters hooked onto the ‘the_title’ WordPress filter, which is executed before the plugin indexes the title.

Currently, the title indexing is disabled, but there might be a way to resolve it via a custom code:

1. Add this custom code to the functions.php in your theme/child theme directory (copy from line 3 only!). Before editing, please make sure to have a full site back-up just in case!

2. Then try to re-enable this option and make a new index: https://i.imgur.com/IwmGm92.png

This may not work though, but let me know.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Rahul
    Rahul
    Participant

Hi

Thanks Ernest Marcinko

Like always you are always awesome on the support part.

its added to the functions.php file as i am not using a child theme because i never touch the functions file or anything except the custom css would this be in the future updates if its an issue from the code, or its something from my site only?

i dont have any doubts 🙂

But anyways thanks for the help and i am using this function for now.

Warm Regards

Rahul

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Rahul,

It is probably only something specific. If I get more reports of this similar problem, I will look for alternative solutions. Just keep this code archived, and it should do the trick anytime 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Rahul
    Rahul
    Participant

Ok Thanks for your support 🙂

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.