go to results page by pressing enter key or clicking on the search button

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support go to results page by pressing enter key or clicking on the search button

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by minhdo minhdo 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    minhdo
    minhdo
    Participant

Hello Support team,
    I purchased your plugin last week and I am trying to understand how to use it.
    my website where I use the search plugin is the link which I specified in the “private details” section.
    Currently the user can search and the suggestion appear below the search bar and the user can click on the suggestion to go to the page they want (like if user search for “berlin”, he could only click on the result “berlin” as the suggestion shows.
    however, I want the user to be able to go to the results page by clicking enter on the keyboard or by clicking on “Makler suchen” to go to a result page if the user only type “ber” for example. Right now it is not possible, I dont know what setting to do that.

Could you please tell me how to go this?
    Thank you very much

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by minhdo minhdo.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I believe you are looking for the results redirection options, this will help you: Results redirection documentation

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

minhdo
    minhdo
    Participant

Hi Ernest,
    Yes, that is what I was looking for, thanks a lot! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.