Google Analytics Event Tracking broken?

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Google Analytics Event Tracking broken?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Okay, that reveals, that the file required for the analytics code was removed from the queue. With the classic settings everything is enqueued as a single file, so it includes the analytics handler.
    That may point to a 3rd party code conflict of some sort, as I can’t replicate the same issue with the same optimized settings on a test environment, I double checked the code as well, and everything seem to be okay there.

Can you please tes the “Optimized” and the “Optimized Asynchronous” settings separately as well? Let me know if there is any difference.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

flashjunkie
    flashjunkie
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

We use WP_Rocket and have a lot of JS type optimisations including delay execution, minify etc. If you can let me know the script required for the analytics I can try adding it to the exclusion list for the caching plugin?

Many thanks

flashjunkie
    flashjunkie
    Participant

It’s not a huge deal using the ‘classic’ method as it does not appear to affect our speed rating.

https://gtmetrix.com/reports/tpet.co.uk/M7kOiihP/

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.