Headers Already Sent Error on search

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Headers Already Sent Error on search

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    andrewhuntero3
    andrewhuntero3
    Participant

Hello, I am having an issue on my site when a user submits a search term. I am only having this issue on my pantheon environments which leads me to believe it is an issue with their platform and how it interacts with wordpress search. The odd part is that the search results still return properly, yet I am still getting an error. I have tried over riding the default wordpress search as well as turning that feature off and I have had no luck either way Below is the error that is being placed at the top of the page. If you have any questions for the pantheon support I have a ticket open with them as well, thank you.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /srv/bindings/c6b79f27a25541789028c07f3d0744f1/code/wp-includes/class.wp-scripts.php:200) in /srv/bindings/c6b79f27a25541789028c07f3d0744f1/code/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/classes/filters/class-asp-searchoverride.php on line 51

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

This was a known issue before the latest release (4.8.3). I suggest updating the plugin, it should solve the issue 🙂

Related documentation: Plugin updates

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.