Help with the Advanced title and description

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Help with the Advanced title and description

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by halukkuruoglu17 halukkuruoglu17 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    halukkuruoglu17
    halukkuruoglu17
    Participant

Hello,

First, thank you for the advise for purchasing the pro version and use index table to speed up the lite plugin. It’s good now.

I need help for the frontend view of live search, I want to display the Post Type not at the top of grouping, but next to each Post Title separately. Grouping is not necessary for me. (We can show the tax terms but not the Post Type as far as I read on the documentation).
    Is there a way to achieve this? I can make modifications on child theme if there is any filter or hook for it.

Best,
    Haluk

halukkuruoglu17
    halukkuruoglu17
    Participant

Hello again,

I said “it is good now”, because live results time was reduced to 1-2 seconds but now it is again 12-14 seconds which is too long, nobody will wait for it.
    Can you please check my settings? I want only search among post titles of 2 custom post types, nothing else…

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

HI,

Thank you for the details, it helps me a lot!

The performance issue might be related to a server issue as well. I tried to access the site back-end, but it takes me over 2 minutes to simply load a page. The configuration was perfectly fine.
    I have turned off the custom ajax handler, and it should be much better now – around 1-3 seconds. I am however seeing simple empty WP maintenance requests taking over 10 seconds to respond, so there might be a server performance issue as well, I recommend checking that out.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

halukkuruoglu17
    halukkuruoglu17
    Participant

Thank you for your reply Ernest I’ll check with the hosting provider.
    Any thougts for the first part of the ticket:

I need help for the frontend view of live search, I want to display the Post Type not at the top of grouping, but next to each Post Title separately. Grouping is not necessary for me. (We can show the tax terms but not the Post Type as far as I read on the documentation).
    Is there a way to achieve this? I can make modifications on child theme if there is any filter or hook for it.

Thanks,
    Haluk

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Sorry, I forgot to link for that, there is a ready to use snippet in our knowledge base for that: https://knowledgebase.ajaxsearchpro.com/miscellaneous/post-types/showing-the-post-type-name-in-result-title

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

halukkuruoglu17
    halukkuruoglu17
    Participant

Thank you very much.
    Best,
    Haluk

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.