hexrgb fuction confilict

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by williamr4j williamr4j 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    williamr4j
    williamr4j
    Participant

Something is conflicting with my template and this plugin, it has to do with the hexrgb function:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare hex2rgb() (previously declared in /home/content/61/10600661/html/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/functions.php:53) in /home/content/61/10600661/html/wp-content/themes/spotfinder/includes/bpanel/bpanel.php on line 117

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Can you provide fpt/admin access? The template is missing the “functions exists” statement, so it tries to redeclare it.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

williamr4j
    williamr4j
    Participant

I am sorry I can not give you access to the site, confidentially reasons.

Is there any way you can give me the code you would have put in? I attached the file that has the error.

Thank you.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Are you using the latest version?
    I just recall, that I had already fixed this issue a long time ago. I downloaded the search from codecanyon, checked the source and it is fixed, the “hex2rgb” function is not existing there anymore I have renamed it to “wpdreams_hex2rgb” to prevent such errors. All you need to do is download and install the plugin again and it should work with no problems.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

williamr4j
    williamr4j
    Participant

That is weird, I thought I had the latest one uploaded. Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.