Highlighted word gets hidden behind sticky bar

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Highlighted word gets hidden behind sticky bar

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    uniconta18
    uniconta18
    Participant

Hi

I have a sticky top bar. I have enabled “Scroll to the first keyword match if possible?” but the words gets hidden below the sticky bar.

Anyway that can be handled ?

Thanks.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m afraid at the moment there is nothing we can do about that. The plugin tries to calculate overflowing elements, but in most cases these are simply undetectable, so there is no offset.

The good news is, that the next release is almost ready, it will be out within 48 hours – and there we already added an option to set a +/- offset to these scrolling features. Then adding a positive value will scroll the window further down.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

uniconta18
    uniconta18
    Participant

Awesome. Thanks

uniconta18
    uniconta18
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please try changing this option to article: https://i.imgur.com/HvIlzj4.png
    I believe the plugin detects another instance of the keyword within the document, which is within the menu somewhere and the calculation does not work correctly. That should very likely resolve the issue. This option will try to restrict ti to the actual article only.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

uniconta18
    uniconta18
    Participant

Perfect.
    Thanks alot.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.