Horizontal Menu Alignment in WP

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Horizontal Menu Alignment in WP

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    USParenting
    USParenting
    Participant

When I insert a search bar as a menu item in a horizontal menu it isn’t aligned with the text- which is really annoying. I assume there’s a simple setting to alter the horizontal alignment but I can’t find it after an hour of trial and error and searching the knowledgebase. I’ve tried re-aligning it in my page builder but it won’t allow you to move horizontal alignment for menus. It’s on the “dashboard” page and it’s visibly hovering above the rest of the text.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

There is no option for that, simply because the vertical alignment very highly depends on the parent container element, which the plugin cannot affect in any way unfortunately. I have looked at the page, and the issue is simply that the vertical alignment is not set on the menu items, where the plugin is positioned. All you need is this custom CSS to resolve it:

.tve_w_menu li {
        vertical-align: middle;
    }

Please note, that this is not a plugin related suggestion, so I cannot guarantee anything, but it should still work.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

USParenting
    USParenting
    Participant

Yes that worked beautifully! Thank you!!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.