Horizontal results images not showing

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Horizontal results images not showing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    tjldesigns
    tjldesigns
    Participant

Hello there,

Since the recent plugin update it seems a style overrides the image sizes on the horizontal results, you can see this if you hover over People in the main desktop menu, then search for a person, the images show fine now BUT that is only because I have added this custom override style to fix it:

div.asp_w.asp_r .results .item .asp_image_auto { width: 70px !important; height: 70px !important; }

Without that, all the images fail to load, whereas it used to work just fine before so I can only assume it is a little plugin update issue.

Many thanks for your help,
    Tonya

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Tonya,

From the generated CSS I’m seeing that the horizontal results width and height are probably set to 110px and 48px.
    For the horizontal results the image size needs to be calculated, based on the given width and the height.

If you want an even width/height image, then under the Theme Options -> Horizontal Results panel you can change both values to the desired 110px, it will result in something like this: https://i.imgur.com/am7KzrU.png

You can also leave that custom CSS, if you prefer the current width, but a smaller image size, it should be fine as well.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.