How do I disable products that are not in stock from the live search results?

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support How do I disable products that are not in stock from the live search results?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jptryb
    jptryb
    Participant

How do I disable products that are not in stock from the live search results?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Please check this knowledge base article: https://goo.gl/tfscH6

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jptryb
    jptryb
    Participant

It seems almost fine now. The problem is that the live search is not….live anymore. While typing noyhing appears. Only when you press -> (Right) button to match the autosuggested word it shows the live search results. Otherwise nothing appears. By clicking Enter or Show more I want to redirect users to the search results page (I’ve already set that and it works fine).

You can check the plugin on bardotti.pl

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

jptryb
    jptryb
    Participant

this is really interesting. It doesn’t work for me and any of my colleagues that use Chrome. However, I opened it in Firefox and it works just fine. Any ideas?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I’m on chrome and tried 3 different computers with 2 ISPs (mobile and wired internet). All working fine, so I’m guessing it’s probably cache issue. Make sure to clear all your cache (site, browser, minify, CDN, DNS)
    Also try in incognito mode, it might work.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

jptryb
    jptryb
    Participant

Site cache cleared, browser cache and local storage cleared, incognito mode ON – still no live search 🙁

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I honestly have no idea why. I even fired up a virtual machine to see if that makes any difference, but it works in all cases.

Is there any difference if you are logged in/logged out?
    Another possible cause might be a browser extension. Can you please try without having no extensions active?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.