How do insert Ajax Search Pro into revolution slider

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support How do insert Ajax Search Pro into revolution slider

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dtyler1
    dtyler1
    Participant

I searched forums and support tickets but I couldn’t find the directions for inserting Ajax Search Pro into Slider Revolution. I did see that many people are doing it.

I am using The7 theme with Visual Composer. Please tell me where to find complete instructions.

Thank you kindly,

Dan

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Dan,

Unfortunately I don’t own a copy of that plugin, I’m not familiar with it, but I’m almost certain it supports shortcodes in some way.

My guess is that you only have to place the search shortcode into the slide, into a text or html or an equivalent box (or element of some sort), and it should do the trick.

If I may advise: I usually discourage putting the search shortcode into sliders as both of these plugins are highly interactive, and use a good amount of javascript (especially event handlers, direct node manipulations and animations) to control their behavior. There is a good chance that positioning one into the other might cause visual or behavioral conflicts. Unfortunately that is simply unpredictable, and most of the time unsolveable. This is the main reason I rather don’t look into making tutorials on how to do it, as there is no guarantee it will work on every site out there.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.