How to add text before items, and other styling questions

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support How to add text before items, and other styling questions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    hotelier
    hotelier
    Participant

Hello, how can I add a text before the items, in the horizontal results view? Tried to edit the code, but all the things are inside the array and not before the whole block..
    also, how can I prevent the result block to be on top-left in the page? I would love to add the results in between of two elements (and not the first block), possibly using the shortcode, thanks.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I think both problems could be solved by using the results shortcode. It allows you to move the results list to a different location in the post/page or within the theme files: https://goo.gl/6JBWiM

Then, you can enter any text before the shortcode, without actually changing anything.

If you however want to put text into the results container, you will have to edit the wp-content\plugins\ajax-search-pro\includes\views\asp.shortcode.results.php file, and put it into a div element after line 5, like so:

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.