how to customize output of Vertical Search Results

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support how to customize output of Vertical Search Results

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jtaparia
    jtaparia
    Participant

I love your search button… and how it can be nicely customized… but as I build out my website, I have a few questions:

1) I bought your ajax search pro product in June 2014. Is there an upgraded version since then? Do I have the latest version?

2) On this link, http://www.thedevelopingworld.org/search/ I have your search button set up… however, a few things:

A) When I say, type in a search term “india”, I get some “fatal error” showing up in the input bar in a light grey font?

B) My search results show up NOT directly under as I would like, but to the right and with a great amount of space below the input bar. Not like how it is on your website. How do we fix this?

C) I changed the fonts to Sans-Serif: New York, however, the output is coming out like Times Roman… why?

D) Are there any CSS format codes I can use to accommodate these changes? I do have a child theme going, so that when upgrades take place, my format codes can be retained…

3) Are there other ideas that you have to make this page of my a very good research tool? What other things can I do to make your search function be stronger?

Jay Taparia
    [email protected]
    cell / text 630-881-3900 if you need to walk me through things

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Yes, there is a newer version available, it was updated just Yesterday 😉

You can download the updated files from codecanyon. Please follow the update steps in the documentation for the safe update.

I will then revise this ticket, the update might solve some of the issues.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.