How to disable link on Category Auto Suggested and select on click

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support How to disable link on Category Auto Suggested and select on click

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    shishirbabel
    shishirbabel
    Participant

Hello,
    I am using ajax search pro plugin It is very nice plugin. I want to know that how i can make categories without link just click on them and then select in search box. Right Now when i enter my postal code and text in search then auto suggested categories populate and when i click on enter or any suggested keywords it redirects on category page. I just want to select auto suggested keywords in search text box and on enter redirects on results page except keywords page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    shishirbabel
    shishirbabel
    Participant

Hello,
    I am waiting for your positive response. I have already posted on 20th may 2016 but do not have any response from your side. Please let me know.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Sorry for the late response, I’ve missed your ticket by accident.

On the General Options -> Behavior panel there are two different options to change the behavior of the Return key and the Search icon. If you change that to the First matching result, then it will automatically redirect to the category results page whenever the user clicks enter: https://i.imgur.com/Ogf3bDV.png

If you don’t want to display results at all, you can turn off the Trigger search when typing? option on the same page as well, so only redirection will occur.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.