how to enable or create another taxonomy option like category?

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support how to enable or create another taxonomy option like category?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    germanky
    germanky
    Participant

hi support team, i need some help, i am able to find the category on the taxonomy but I need to create more in order to have more options, I was watching your video and you use category (default one) and you use another one (real estate location) how did you create that one in order to used as another filter, I am reading the help guide but I could not find any information

see the video
    https://www.loom.com/share/356b3607f563400dbf0e2fe43057d8dc

thank you

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

The real estate location taxonomy was created programmatically.

There are however plugins capable of creating taxonomies via an interface, like for example the plugin CPTUI

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

germanky
    germanky
    Participant

thank you, do you offer a service where you can setup the plugin on my site? i really interested on make that plugin running as I need it, please let me know the best way

thank you

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am very sorry, but we are not available for customization/installation services.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.