How to get Search results in Archive page & some results are missing?

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support How to get Search results in Archive page & some results are missing?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LouieGallina98
    LouieGallina98
    Participant

Hi,

I would like help with a couple of things.

1. How do I get the search results to appear on an archive page?

2. I have a property site & have a property & rental section. I have selected for both to be searched in the toolbar. The Property results are appearing but the rental properties are not showing? They were previously.

3. Is there a way to have a changing price slider if Lease is selected & if Buy is selected as range amounts are very different?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

1. This is not possible. Only the search results page is capable of that.

2. I’m not sure, I tried to log-in with the details, but I cannot access the search options. Can you please check the credential permissions? Thank you!

3. This is not possible either I’m afraid.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

LouieGallina98
    LouieGallina98
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thank you, it works now.

I think it’s the price filter – the rental does not seem to have the same custom field, or the field does not exist there. You can either define the price field, or use this option instead, since you already have a drop-down post type filter. It will ignore custom fields, that does not exist for the given post type.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.