how to have search field + taxonomy dropdown on one horizontal line?

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support how to have search field + taxonomy dropdown on one horizontal line?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    moonbeetle
    moonbeetle
    Participant

How can I have Search field + Taxonomy dropdown, side by side, on ONE line (at least on desktop and tablet).
    Whatever I try, the taxonomy dropdown is always placed UNDER the search field.

Fantastic plugin but the level of configuration options is just a bit crazy. Less is more.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

You have multiple options, but in all cases you will need to use the settings shortcode. I recommend checking this tutorial for all the details.

In short, if you are using a page builder, then make two columns and put the search shortcode [wd_asp id=1] to the left and the settings shortcode [wd_asp_settings id=1 element='div'] to the right column.

You can also use the shortcode generator, but if I recommend using the theme/page builder with the separate shortcodes instead as with that you get more flexibility.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.