HTML in results

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mmerrywest
    mmerrywest
    Participant

Hi

Thanks for your help yesterday. Two more problems at present. Indexing seemed to work quicker, but missed some obvious words, I have returned to normal mode and tweaked a few things and it seems to work. However, it is now including some HTML in some of the results, but only a few in the list, not every one? Its html from the visual composer plugin if that is any clue. I can email a screenshot

Many thanks

Mark

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

It’s most likely because I suggested to turn off the Execute Shortcodes? option, but it was not the issue at all. Can you please turn it back on and create a new index? If it’s created successfully, then it’s definitely not causing any problems.

When that option is turned on, it tries to strip the shortcodes but leave the content, but for more complex (nested) ones it might not work as expected.

There are also limitations with the index table engine (no inner word matches) you should be aware of, but I highly doubt it’s the case.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.