HTML weird code withing the search box. And the search never ends.

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support HTML weird code withing the search box. And the search never ends.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JaraJara
    JaraJara
    Participant

Hi.

In my website:
    :: using Chrome
    :: When a user is not logged in, using the search (menu PROFISSOES > BUSCAR PROFISSOES) works fine.

BUT, when the user is logged in, when you type the first 4 letters of a Profession (i.e. “ENGE” – short from “engineer” in pt_BR) some crazy HTML code appears within the search box and the search never ends.

I’m a programmer and checked everything 2, 3, 4, 5 times and could not get to the problem. could you help me?

And, please, this is a live (whithout users yet) site. Let me know if you need to do any drastic change in the environment.

As a reference, I’m using a Bluehost Optimized Hosting package.

If you want to chat or anything let me know…

thanks in advance.

Flavio Jarabeck.

😉

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Could you please provide a site url where I can check this issue? I don’t know if you provided temporary access, but on my end the fields are empty. You can upload a .txt file with the details as well, it’s safe, not visible to anyone else.

Sounds like some kind of error halts the ajax response – it might be coming from another plugin, or an unknown bug can cause it as well. If you can provide an url, I might be able to tell.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

JaraJara
    JaraJara
    Participant

Please find the login attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you for the details. I tried as you described, but I get everything correctly: https://i.imgur.com/OgHoRqt.png

I’ve also checked the ajax responses, everything is normal, no delays, no error messages. It might have been a minor server outage?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.