Huge symbols on mobile

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BerndG03
    BerndG03
    Participant

Hi, i couldn’t find anything on your site about this – the search works fine, but on the mobile phone huge symbols appear which make it impossible to use. Screenshots attached.

What can we do about it?

Thanks for support, Bernd

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the details, it helps a lot!

The issue is being caused by a 3rd party script, but I am not sure which one exactly. I am suspecting the navigation menu handler, as all of the plugin elements are being modified, classes are being prefixed with the “sidr-class-” prefix, like so: https://i.imgur.com/9QPsB9W.png

That basically disables the styling, as these classes are not defined in the stylesheets.
    I would recommend asking the theme developer about this, or perhaps the nav menu plugin developer (if you use any). They should be able to suggest to disable this behaviour.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

BerndG03
    BerndG03
    Participant

Thanks for caring. The I deactivated “User Menus” by Code Atlantic, that did not change the problem. So I contacted the supported-team of the theme (Voice / meksq) and am waiting for answer.

BerndG03
    BerndG03
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.