I can not get the results to be displayed on the results page

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support I can not get the results to be displayed on the results page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hector T
    Hector T
    Participant

Hi guys,

My site uses Divi Builder with BodyCommerce.
    AJAX SEARCH PRO in its “Live Search” version works correctly without problems.

The problem is when it goes to the results page. This deploys the results of the WooComerce search engine by default, instead of the results of your pluggin.

I tried by several methods. Using the 3 types of redirection; Results Page, WooCommerce Result and Custom URL (? Post_type = product & s = {phrase}).
    When using results page, random products come out. And when using WooCommerce Result Page or Custom URL, I get the results of the WooCommerce integrated search engine (exactly the same results).

I have tried with the override feature form “Theme search bar replace” and “Query compatibility options”.
    I tried using Divi, BodyCommerce and PiotnetGrid to customize the “Results Page”. Same results as before.

Just when using the “Twenty-One” theme I get the results of the pluggin correctly. That’s why I know it works, but it does not help me if I can not use it with Divi Theme.

Very much appretiate if you can give me a hand on this.

Best regards.-

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you very much for the details!

I have changed the query compatibility to a soft check here. That should force the plugin to be more agressive with the override.
    Because you are using a second filter on the search results (via divi filter), it may trigger another override on the original search results – it will probably change the results order to it’s own, but the items should be the same as in the live results list from ajax search pro.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.