Id relevances

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Every year I have recurring events that repeat themselves
    and what I do is duplicate the post and add the year to the url of the old one to keep the url without a date in the actual
    All good.. but in the searches.. even though I have the relevance in the title, extract and so on.. it seems that the oldest IDs are left lower in the search.. We can make it so that the ID is not taken into account..
    Search for “LIO” or “LIO IBIZA”.. you will see that the post for this year’s “opening party” appears very low, Should be on the top
    Can we solve this?
    Thank you so much

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I just checked, but you don’t have relevance ordering as primary but the date, please try this configuration instead: https://i.imgur.com/RBQC5CE.png

That should do the trick!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Ok but not … like I have it now its ok … work time for me ..
    firs date
    second relevance
    But I need to use the “post_date” the one show the post in the resoults, even using a custom field “post date ” do not works

https://welcometoibiza.com/?s=black+coffee+&asp_active=1&p_asid=39&p_asp_data=1&customset%5B%5D=-1&filters_initial=1&filters_changed=0&qtranslate_lang=0&current_page_id=88072
    the dates send you are from ” black Coffee 2022″ apear before the ” black Coffee” ( 2024)

Also check LOAD MORE ON SCROL .. the result are repeated

If you search Pacha looks ok and do not repeat any

Also Search For “HI IBIZA” .. black coffee (2024) its very down .. and not use “post date ”

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I guess that is because it’s not the publication date, but the modification date.

I’m afraid there is no way to sort by that at the moment. However I will take this as a feature request, I can probably implement it to the upcoming release (in 2 weeks). I have added this to the issue tracker.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.