Home › Forums › Product Support Forums › Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support › Images in Elementor Live Filter
This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 6 months ago.
- November 27, 2020 at 11:15 am #30400
I am having an issue:
The images of the results are not being shown at all, although they should.
What could I have set wrong?
It is really important they show up.
Thank you in advance.
All the best,
DennisNovember 27, 2020 at 12:47 pm #30401
Now the images are showing.
I have two additional questions now:
1. I have set the filter settings to always visible. When the live filter starts searching the filter settings are hidden and only the results are still visible. Is there an opportunity to really ALWAYS have the filter settings open & visible?
2. I want to filter only for videos & documents that are in my library. The documents are all PDF. But the types of documents are different. There is Data Sheets, Whitepapers & Case Studies. Is it possible to filter for these types?
Thank you so much in advance!November 27, 2020 at 2:06 pm #30404
Thank you for the details!
1. Depending on your needs, you can set the settings to a block layout, or use the settings shortcode on the same page.
2. It depends on how the document types are specified. If the types are taxonomy terms related to the documents, then use a taxonomy term filter. If custom fields, then you can do a custom field filter.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.