Images in Elementor Live Filter

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Images in Elementor Live Filter

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    gutjahrdesign69
    gutjahrdesign69
    Participant

Hello,

I am having an issue:

The images of the results are not being shown at all, although they should.

What could I have set wrong?

It is really important they show up.

Thank you in advance.

All the best,
    Dennis

gutjahrdesign69
    gutjahrdesign69
    Participant

UPDATE!

Now the images are showing.

I have two additional questions now:

1. I have set the filter settings to always visible. When the live filter starts searching the filter settings are hidden and only the results are still visible. Is there an opportunity to really ALWAYS have the filter settings open & visible?

2. I want to filter only for videos & documents that are in my library. The documents are all PDF. But the types of documents are different. There is Data Sheets, Whitepapers & Case Studies. Is it possible to filter for these types?

Thank you so much in advance!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the details!

1. Depending on your needs, you can set the settings to a block layout, or use the settings shortcode on the same page.

2. It depends on how the document types are specified. If the types are taxonomy terms related to the documents, then use a taxonomy term filter. If custom fields, then you can do a custom field filter.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.