Images not changing size

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Chrisy Toombs Chrisy Toombs 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chrisy Toombs
    Chrisy Toombs
    Participant

Hey there!

I’m working on a new design on a staging site, but for the life of me I can’t get the thumbnail images sizes for RPP to change from the default. All other changes I make seem to apply okay but the image size will not adjust. I currently have it set to 200×200 (with a container size of 200) just to try to get some sort of a reaction, but so far it hasn’t budged. I think I want to the image size to be around 170 or 180, but I won’t know until I can actually see it.

Am I missing something obvious setting or adjustment here?

Thanks,
    Chrisy

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I think you are looking for changing the width of the actual items. The image size is somewhat actually smaller than the item width. So I rather suggest changing the item width instead of the image width.

On the Theme -> Isotopic layout panel, you are able to do that. The default width is 150px. If I may recommed, you should try a percentage value like 25% or 20% or 32%. Percentage values will stretch the items to better fit the content width. I only recently discovered that percentage values work better than exact pixels.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Chrisy Toombs
    Chrisy Toombs
    Participant

Thanks for the response. I’ll try it. I was already setting this box to 200px, just like the images. It just seems it takes 2+ days for the changes I make to actually start showing up on my site, even after I clear the site’s cache.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.