Images not showing in search results

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Images not showing in search results

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by gbfoote gbfoote 9 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    gbfoote
    gbfoote
    Participant

I am setting up Ajax Search Pro for WordPress and I am unable to find out why my images are not displaying. I read all docs, and tried different variations on your caching options, but no luck. I set TimThumb to no, and I have set the CHMOD to 777.

Here is my search page:
    http://maxilite.lighting/search-page/

Try a search for “2423”. When you click the search result, it will take you to the page with the images on it. I would like to capture one of the images in the search results.

How do I get the image to show up it the search results?

Thank you!
    Brent

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I’m suspecting that the images are not featured product/post images nor are located in the content. They are most likely stored in a custom field or something related to the post. I’m sure, that the issue is not related to permission issues, it’s just that simply the images url-s are stored differently.

Can you provide temporary administrator/ftp access so I can check on that?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

gbfoote
    gbfoote
    Participant

Hi Ernest, that would be great if you can check it out. I supplied the admin and FTP info when I submitted by ticket. If you don’t see it, please left me know how to get it to you privately.

Thanks!
    Brent

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

The detail fields are empty on my side, can you attach a txt or zip file containing the details? The attachements are also private (visible only to me and you).

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

gbfoote
    gbfoote
    Participant

here’s the info…thanks.
    brent

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thank you for the information! I found that the images are stored in the “product_img1” custom field. I have changed the search options to search that custom field for images: https://i.imgur.com/6fmIh7V.png

It should work fine now!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

gbfoote
    gbfoote
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

Thanks so much! That looks great. It makes sense now that I see it in the admin panel.

great product!

Brent

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.