Images Not Showing

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SEOKevin380
    SEOKevin380
    Participant

Attached is the search bar I installed but am having issues with the images showing up. They worked in preview mode before I published the page but once I published it everything stopped working.

I trouble shooted everything with WPEngine, my managed hosting provider. They checked all permissions to confirm they are correct and made sure there were not any other conflicts.

I also went through the other troubleshooting tips and was unable to solve this issue. Yesterday the plugin wasnt working at all until I identified it conflicting with the plugin Autooptimize. Now that it is disabled, my last issue appears to be having the images displaying correctly.

Please let me know if you can help me solve this.

Thanks so much.
    Kevin Mahoney
    Marketing by Kevin
    kevinmahoney12 – Skype
    +1.708.247.1324 – Direct

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,

Thank you very much for the information. I suspect it is only a configuration issue, if it was working before.

Can you please check the log-in details? I am getting an incorrect password prompt after trying to enter. Thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

SEOKevin380
    SEOKevin380
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you very much, it works now.

I was able to find the issue(s). The first one was, that there was an exclusion set for all the user posts, so none of the post type results were actually showing up, I have cleared that here. The results displaying were only the post tag and taxonomy archives, which I guess you don’t need, so I have corrected that as well here.

Now you should be seeing the correct results, with the images, where available.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

SEOKevin380
    SEOKevin380
    Participant

Wow you are awesome!!!! I am REALLY sorry for mixing up these settings and needing your assistance, but please rest assured I am an SEO marketer and just about to get a ton of traffic to this site and will be giving you guys high praise. I am trying to increase my user experience as my rankings are increasing and you just helped me in a huge way.

Thank you so much for such great support and being so fast!

Kevin Mahoney

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

SEOKevin380
    SEOKevin380
    Participant

Will do all of the above. Thanks again for everything Ernest. Happy New Year!

SEOKevin380
    SEOKevin380
    Participant

Sorry Ernest real quick if this is still open. I just went to change the font size “Results title link font” and refreshed it and now the images are gone again. Do I need to reset what you did each time? Sorry to bother you again.

SEOKevin380
    SEOKevin380
    Participant

Sorry man please disregard. I think it just needed to update. I am so sorry.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I think you only had the search options open on your browser from before I changed them. I have applied the changes again. Make sure to simply reload your browser, or re-login to the site back-end so the options are refreshed on your side as well, and it should be fine.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.