Improve loading speed

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Derezomov
    Derezomov
    Participant

Loading speed of 4-5 seconds between input and results rendering. Need to improve loading speed.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I recommend checking this documentation article. The overall search speed depends on your local server performance, but there are ways described in that documentation to greatly optimize it.

I have run a few test queries on your back-end, to see how the server responds, and it seems to be a bit overloaded.
    Even if I run completely empty test ajax queriest to the back-end (test means, not doing anything, just requesting the handler), it takes over 3 seconds: https://i.imgur.com/YEDxg22.png
    So for the server to respond, it takes around 3.5 seconds, even if it does not do any work. That is a major problem, it should take around 0.5 – 1 seconds at best. I suggest investigating, if any plugins are doing some background requests during regular ajax calls, which delay the response time.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.