Incompatibility with Crayon Syntax Highlighter

Home Forums Product Support Forums Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support Incompatibility with Crayon Syntax Highlighter

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Participant
6 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I buy this plugin, and really nice, but not working with Crayon Syntax Highlighter, the code crayon break.

¿Is there any solution? If not, ¿can you refund my money?

Regards.

Error Duplicate key name ‘rpp_title’ de la base de datos de WordPress para la consulta ALTER TABLE wp_posts ADD FULLTEXT rpp_title (post_title) realizada por activate_plugin, do_action(‘activate_related-posts-pro/related-posts-pro.php’), call_user_func_array, rppInit->rpp_activate, rppInit->fulltext, wpdreams_fulltext->createIndexes

When disable and enable plugin have this error in logs. Not check if exists table.

Hi!

The crayon syntax highligher uses a post-page content filter, which means it filters the content via an ajax request.

Try to turn off “Run the content” filter and “Run the title filter” on the Content Options panel, it should help: https://i.imgur.com/EWZGYt0.png

Thank you for reporting the second Issue, I was not able to recreate it, but I will certainly add a fix to the next version.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Great response, this works fine.

Thanks and regards, great job.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Incompatibility with Crayon Syntax Highlighter’ is closed to new replies.