Inconsistent Result Functionality

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Inconsistent Result Functionality

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ericbergstrom
    ericbergstrom
    Participant

For certain search terms, the result list contains entries that won’t open the applicable page. For example if I search for fha, I get 10 result. As I hover over each result, the result turns light blue until I get to the 8th result. The blue highlight does not appear and if I click on the result, it will take me to the last highlighted page.

For other search results, I am able to open the link for all results. An example of this is when I search for fnma.

Since it is inconsistent, I am not sure how to trouble shoot. There is no obvious source of the error.

Thank you,

Eric Bergstrom

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve looked ath the issue, and It’s caused by an unclosed “span” HTML element in the results list. The solution luckily is very simple.
    On the Advanced Options -> Content panel I have reverted the “HTML Tags exclude from stripping content” option to the default value, so the “span” and the “a” tags are stripped from the content: https://i.imgur.com/OteZgxI.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.