Index fail

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kashalo
    kashalo
    Participant

Dear,

every time i click on building the index table it’s fail and sometime it’s doesn’t give me any error message and same it say error 0, i even tried to build it through WordPress crone but it’s increase the index a few key word only and not all of them, i even can’t see the crone in the wordpress job list.

can you please advice.

Thanks

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

The index table is generated by default with 25 items per iteration to save server performance and load, in your case that was a low number, since your server performance is very high.

I have logged in to check the configuration, and removed the “attachments” custom post type from indexing, as it’s not used in the results. I also increased the “Post Limit per Iteration” option to 200, so bigger sample sizes were used. This time the indexing was successful: https://i.imgur.com/x1JLGcy.png

The items not indexed indicator might display incorrect numbers, as it includes ignored items, or items without anything to index. Your index should be fully built and working now.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

kashalo
    kashalo
    Participant

Thanks for your kind support

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

You are very welcome 🙂

If you like the plugin, feel free to rate it on your codecanyon downloads page, it’s greatly appreciated.

I will mark this topic as closed.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Index fail’ is closed to new replies.