Index Table not working when turned on – showing No Results

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Index Table not working when turned on – showing No Results

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by freshjustin freshjustin 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    freshjustin
    freshjustin
    Participant

Hello, I have been using ajax search for a couple weeks with the index table on and it was working fine but now it stopped working when our index table got bigger. Our table is currently 67344 keywords and when you search it now says “No Results” Did you mean…. . Please turn index table on to see error if it is off. I may have regular search on since this is a live site and i dont want my users to get no results but you can turn index table on and off as you please. If you do make any other changes to settings please let me know what they are.

Best,
    Justin

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thanks for the details, it helped me a lot. You are using a bit older version (4.5.1, current is 4.5.4), which had a known bug in the result count calculation. I’ve fixed it via the FTP details.

You don’t need to update or change anything, version 4.5.4 is not much different from your current version 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

freshjustin
    freshjustin
    Participant

Ok great to know and thanks again!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.