Indexed Search not working…

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Indexed Search not working…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by cyrock cyrock 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cyrock
    cyrock
    Participant

Hi, i still cannot use ajax search pro on this website. “Nor result” for almost all contents…

Please take a little look, what i did make wrong. i tried many ways…

Thanks for this!
    Christian

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Christian,

Which content type is missing from the results? I tried a few queries, but I am seeing the expected results from the selected custom post types, see for example: https://i.imgur.com/NSs0vcw.png
    Thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

cyrock
    cyrock
    Participant

HI,
    yes. its working for this, but the page-content (in shortcodes, Theme X/pro) are not searchable and we need this function. ASPro was recommended for doing this…

Best,
    Christian

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Christian,

Indeed, there was an issue there with the page editor. When the plugin tried to get the content of the shortcodes, they were returned completely empty. It turns out, that for some reason the page editor requires the global $post object to work correctly. I had to make an adjustment directly on the search code to fix that issue.
    Now it should have the contents indexed correclty. I will also make sure to include this fix in the upcoming releases.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

cyrock
    cyrock
    Participant

Hi Ernest, thanks for your answer. Fine! Looks and sounds much better. I am happy to have this issue resolved, thank you!

Christian

Tell me, when you are finished, you´re still logged in the page…

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by cyrock cyrock.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.