ins and del missing in results

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support ins and del missing in results

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jens021
    jens021
    Participant

Hi

On page http://www.elcykelpunkten.se/test

When I’m looking for “Trekking” in Ajax Search Pro the first result I get in the Ajax drop down is “Marvil E-motion Trekking Herr” with the price 18995 (.woocommerce-Price-amount).
    Then if I click return or the looking glass icon the price is 18995 in red (<ins> .woocommerce-Price-amount) and 19995 with linethrough ( .woocommerce-Price-amount). The Ajax price haven’t got ins or del.

If I search for Batavus the first result in the Ajax drop down is “Batavus Harlem Dam 2019” and there the ins and the del is there as it is supposed to.

I hope you can help me with this. I will try to send you FTP login details later.

Greetings Stefan Elmgren

jens021
    jens021
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jens021
    jens021
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thank you, I have found the issue and made a correction to one of the plugin files as well as the configuration.

To make the change to the live server:
    – Copy the wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/classes/etc/class-asp_helpers.php file from staging, as it was changed
    – ..and also, change the advanced content field like so: https://i.imgur.com/E0wDSGT.png

That will resolve the issue

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.