Integration with Woocommerce

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Integration with Woocommerce

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ufcebuano07
    ufcebuano07
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to implement Ajax Search Pro with Filtering for Woocommerce Products on my website.

I am using Elementor on my Website and followed your steps for integration with Elementor.
    I understand that this does not work with the Product Archives block and only with the Products Widget for Elementor.

I am able to get the Ajax Search Pro plugin to work. However, it does not integrate well with Woocommerce Product Archives.
    I would like the website visitor to be able to use the menu to navigate to a Product Category/Sub-Category and then use Ajax Search Pro to filter out according to price, colour, etc.

Ajax Search Pro needs to have one dedicated page for the results and filtering. So the Navigation then Filtering work flow does not work (at least I can’t figure out how to make it work.) I have watched the video tutorials and read through the documentation and I am unclear on how to achieve this.

Thank you for your help.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately filtering the archive pages is not possible. You can setup the plugin with the Elementor pro products widget, but not with the product archive widgets – that will not work.

We may be able to add a support for that in a futurer release – but there are many conflicts on how the archive pages work at the moment. Once we can resolve those, there will be a seamless integration for archive pages.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.