Isotopic, masonry not work correct

Home Forums Product Support Forums Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support Isotopic, masonry not work correct

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ahmedfouad ahmedfouad 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ahmedfouad
    ahmedfouad
    Participant

I already try this plugin yesterday, and i face a problem with it
    1- i try ISOTOPIC layout, and actually i give all possible options but only showing the related posts one under the other, i check masonry, fit in row and vertical and no different

actually it is very ugly , all i need is to show 4 related posts in one line

2- i note that the shown related posts show some pages too, and this is strange as pages shall not be part of the results

kindly check what is the problem

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I’ve tried to log in with the details, but it says “Invalid username”. Can you please check that?

1. Can see an error in the javascript console, it refers to a missing isotope script. On the Related Posts Pro -> Compatibility Options submenu, please check if the Load the isotope script option is enabled: https://i.imgur.com/Sdm5sSg.png

2. Make sure to have the pages turned off on the Content Options panel: https://i.imgur.com/ba6m4bz.png

Let me know if this helps!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

ahmedfouad
    ahmedfouad
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

The problem was what I described in my previous answer in steps 1 and 2. I have changed the options, it should appear correctly now.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

ahmedfouad
    ahmedfouad
    Participant

Thanks a lot

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Isotopic, masonry not work correct’ is closed to new replies.