isotopic result mobile navigation not working

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support isotopic result mobile navigation not working

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ranjani
    ranjani
    Participant

Hi,

16Feb 2019 i’m purchased Ajax search pro plugin. Now i have a problem isotopic layout search. In desktop isotopic layout filter working good . But mobile device not working.

the problem is when i click individual result of the of the post desktop is navigated . But mobile result not navigated. please give Solution.

Thank you

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are not aware of any navigation related problems on mobile devices. Can you please share an URL where I can check this problem? Thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

ranjani
    ranjani
    Participant

fdgfhgfty

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you, I have tested the page, but it seems to be working okay on my end: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1vWxLJ34xc
    Does this happen on a specific device?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

ranjani
    ranjani
    Participant

Hi!

isotopic pagination is working fine.when i’m using mobile ,i’m typing my keyword as usual and it is giving me the result , but if i click the result posts it is not redirecting to the particular post page .simply, the result is not clickable.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, I thought you mean the navigation, the results indeed does not redirect. It seems like some sort of a 3rd party script is conflicting there, I am not sure. The only possible resolution here is to use a custom code.

Add this custom code to the functions.php in your theme/child theme directory. Before editing, please make sure to have a full site back-up just in case!

add_action('wp_footer', 'asp_retrigger_mobile_result_click', 10);
    function asp_retrigger_mobile_result_click() {
      ?>
      <script>
      jQuery(function($){
        $('.asp_r').on('touchend', '.asp_isotopic_item', function(){
          $(this).find('a.asp_res_url').get(0).click();  
        });
      });
      </script>
      <?php
    }
    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.