Issue wuth the plugin – WordPress conflict

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Issue wuth the plugin – WordPress conflict

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    halasilewis56
    halasilewis56
    Participant

Dear Support,

We would need your help with our page as we faced with a huge issue caused by Ajax Search Pro.
    Sincs the day before yesterday, the Quick Edit button in our WordPress admin page is not working if your plugin is activated.

We use your plugin for several months and everything were fine until this issue. Could you kindly help us that what is the problem or what should we do?

There was an update today with your plugin, so we updated it, however the issue is still exsist.

Looking foward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
    Lewis
    Hungarian Rockstar Club

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Lewis,

Can you please add temporary FTP abd back-end access? I would like to check and debug the issue directly.
    Our test servers work just fine, so this might be related to something specific as well.

Thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

halasilewis56
    halasilewis56
    Participant

Hello Ernest,

Unfortunately, that’s not possible – we won’t be able to give access to the FTP site.

If you need an information, documentation or something else, please feel free to ask and we will send you the neccessary details.

Thanks,
    Lewis

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

In that case, I’m afraid this will be almost impossible to resolve.

– Can you please check the server error log, are there any related entries regarding the plugin?
    – Can you also check the browser error console (opens when hitting F12 on most browsers), and check if there are any errors before, and after clicking the “quick edit” button?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

halasilewis56
    halasilewis56
    Participant

Hello,

We are open to solve this any way we can. You cam log in with ome of my collague if it’s OK for you.

Unfortunately, we will be on holiday from tomorrow to Sunday, but we will contact you here on Monday and we will be able to continue to solve this issue.

Is this OK for you?
    Additionally, thank you so much for your understanding and assistance.

Bests,
    Lewis

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Sure, let me know.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.