Issues with search results

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Issues with search results

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    trisha75139
    trisha75139
    Participant

I tried to configure my search but I cannot get the pages and appropriate results even if I enter the relevant keywords. Instead, I get only images as a result where it should be pages, posts, and images – not only images. Also, when I apply filters it doesn’t work properly. Kindly suggest the proper solution.
    Thank you!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the details!
    – Is the issue happening for the live search, or the search result on the results page?
    – Can you please post a link to a page, where the plugin search bar is visible, so I can test the issues? I tried the ‘researchers’ page, but that seems to work okay, when I’m trying the filters: https://i.imgur.com/HkY6K8t.png
    – Can you please also add temporary back-end and FTP access details, so I can check your search configuration, as well as debug any issues if neccessary?

Thank you very much!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.