Issues with using search plugin

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Issues with using search plugin

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    wodfit52
    wodfit52
    Participant

When I activate the search plugin, it crashes my website. Upon reviewing the ssl error log I get the following:

[04-May-2020 13:30:05 UTC] The get_woocommerce_term_meta function is deprecated since version 3.6. Replace with get_term_meta.
    [04-May-2020 16:37:58 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function WD_ASP_Elementor_Filter::products(), 2 passed in /home/thexfitness/wods.thexfitness.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287 and exac
    tly 3 expected in /home/thexfitness/wods.thexfitness.com/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/classes/filters/class-asp-elementor.php:71

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you very much for the details and the access, it helped a lot.

I have managed to find the issue, it was related to a certain Elementor feature, and the conflict was triggered by the plugin in combination with the theme. I have resolved the issue, by making a direct change to one of the search plugin files – it should be active now.

I will make sure to include this fix in the upcoming release, so you don’t have to worry about it.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.