Issues with vertical and Polaroid search result pages

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Issues with vertical and Polaroid search result pages

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    syed_201960
    syed_201960
    Participant

Hi There,

I have purchased the plugin Ajax search pro plugin but I want to display results in polaroid style but when I am trying to do that its throwing error saying polaroid gallery JS is not enable in compatibility setting but its already enabled.

Could you please help me out as when I am trying to use vertical search and after entering the keyword and hitting enter- result page layout is not good its scattered images and text on to the whole page.

Please note its an live site & sensitive client, please do not make any changes to the site except ajax search. Please double sure and fix my issue urgently.

Also search box is only available in admin user and shortcode was placed in header.php with condition to display only when user is administrator.

Regards
    Syed

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

The results page layout unfortunately cannot be affected by the plugin – it is a theme related feature, the plugin can only send it’s own results to the page, but the theme is going to display them. If there is an issue with the results page, I would recommend contacting the theme author as well, so he can take a look at it.

If the error message is still showing, make sure to clear the site cache – especially if you have an asset/JS cache, that should resolve the polaroid results issue.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

syed_201960
    syed_201960
    Participant

Hi There,

I have cleared the cache but still getting the same error for polaroid result layout.

Please look into it as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Syed

syed_201960
    syed_201960
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    syed_201960
    syed_201960
    Participant

Hello,

Can anyone please reply, I need this resolved urgenty.

Regards
    Syed

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Syed,

Sorry for the late response, we were on a family vacation, it was announced on the site header.

I have found the issue. The theme functions are de-queueing the jQuery script, and therefore the plugin script files are not loaded: https://i.imgur.com/N0cEgBu.png

I would highly recommend recommed leaving the jQuery enqueued by WordPress, as almost every plugin on the market uses it as a pre-requesite. Removing that line should very likely resolve the issue immediately.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.